2 - Stuck in loading screen

MephistoRoss

Name: Stuck in loading screen

Severity: 2

Reproducibility: Dont know how (yet)

Description: Getting stuck in the loading screen still happens sometimes. It happened to me after when we finished a RPvE match with a group and the leader started another lobby. One player of the first match left so we were looking for another player. Some players joined our lobby and left until finally someone stayed and we could start the game which resulted in getting stuck in the loading screen. When I got back into the game after restart I didnt see the other players of the match online anymore so I think they got the same problem and didnt login again.

if the case is dettected, it should be in log, and game should show disconnect message, and message box asking for log file. let me know if any more "infinite" case still exist, but keep in mind that some players take over 10 minutes to load

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sometimes, if someone is tabbing out (ALT + SHIFT) (ALT + TAB) the game takes ages to load. (If he has a slow PC it takes even longer) Would it be possible to add a maximum loading time in the config file? I guess, I will write it in the suggestion section

Edit:

Edited by Halis

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use