CPU at 100%

acidxburn125

Topic title: 1 - launcher has CPU maxed at 100% all the time

NAME: lag issues caused by CPU throttling
SEVERITY: 2
REPRODUCIBLE: random/ but happens more on position 1/2 than 3/4
DESCRIPTION: since today's (27/07/19) update, we are getting a lot more lag/freezing issues. i have observed that my CPU  is constantly at 100% and this seams to be what is causing the lag/stuttering (others are telling me the same thing CPU at 100%). i have a permanent all core overclock so no AI/turbo boost is affecting it. It simply puts CPU under max load and causes lag for 1 or 2 players in a 4p game. iv only experienced the lag issue myself once when playing position 1. But in most games someone complains of it or is forced to quit because of it. as i play position 4 mainly i never had any issues there but that might not be related and just random luck. once this happens only way to get CPU back under control is to exit game, either in game or via task manager but both ways take much longer than normal.

as this is really hitting cpus hard. there is a high chance someone will end up with a cooked cpu !!

I tried to start game windoved, and put task manager next to it, but for me Launcher is almost not using CPU, and there is no reason why it should :thinking:

CPU_usage.thumb.PNG.429690ab343c0624ff6af9cea8c5303d.PNG

Can you please post a screenshot showing that our launcher do this, and what CPU you have?

• Kiwi locked this topic