Suddenly "Lagging issues" out of nowhere

You will win with me

Good evening Skylords,

I've been playing for quite some time and never had any technical problems, but now I'm suddenly having technical problems with the connection. :'(

I've just started the game like always and got massive lags already in the login-screen and all areas except in the forge. The forge is the only area, that works smoothly as in old times. So I'm ruling out a pc problem. I'm not sure if an update caused this problem. I even reinstalled my Windows, but still got these connection issues. :oink:

:moon:Here are some facts:

- Iam running on Windows 10 / 64bit.

- When Iam in a match I got a network latency: 0ms  and the command latency is switchting very fast from 100ms to  200ms to 300ms to 400ms to 500ms the whole time.

- I took an Internet speedtest and got full speed download/upload and a good ping(10ms).

- I've asked several Skylords and nobody has the problems I have.

Maybe you got some ideas for me ;)

So far,

Y.W.W.W.M.

not really :(

you can try test server while it is available https://discordapp.com/channels/173414671678832640/401426721729019914 launcher is in the last post, or not there at all

speed, or ping are not indicative of connection stability, so they do not affect the match performance, even mobile networks can offer playable performance quite easily, unfortunately there is no good way to measure network long term to see the issue on some kind of chart, or something :(

"massive lags already in the login-screen" how we should imagine that?

"all areas except in the forge" you mean UI interaction, or unit interaction?

The surprising thing for me is that it always worked without any problems before and now all of a sudden these problems appear out of nowhere. :thinking:

5 hours ago, Kubik said:

"massive lags already in the login-screen" how we should imagine that?

In the past it was always like this, that I was forwarded immediately after entering the login data and now there is a delay of 5-7 seconds, when I have entered my login data.

I guess "delay" is a better word than "lag" in this case.

5 hours ago, Kubik said:

"all areas except in the forge" you mean UI interaction, or unit interaction?

I mean the unit interaction when I spam windweaver in the forge for example. I can control the units in the forge as smooth as it was before the problems occurred.

It must really be my fault, because, as I said, no one else has such problems. :unsure:

I was planning on getting a new router anyway. Maybe that'll fix the problem. You never know. I'll report back here.;)

Edited by You will win with me

On 7/15/2019 at 12:42 PM, You will win with me said:

It must really be my fault, because, as I said, no one else has such problems. :unsure:

I was planning on getting a new router anyway. Maybe that'll fix the problem. You never know. I'll report back here.;)

It really was the router. :ohno:

And I had even recorded a gameplay to show it to you.:D

Now everything is back to normal, but I still thank you for your contribution. ;)

Edited by You will win with me

• Kiwi locked this topic