Directx

Ross The Devil

Hello,

When you first run the updater it starts with directx9 and then try to find a directx11 compatible device if it does then it will continue with directx11, if not then it will continue to use directx9. So if your operating system supports directx11 it should use directx11 after the first time you launch the updater. Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Ross The Devil said:

So, Game runs fine under directx 9, just wondering if it will run in directx10 or 11? i know you can force directx 9 so i assume there must bea  way of running it on one of the higher ones, which allows one of the graphics options ingame.

It’s not really about the graphics options ingame afaik

12 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

It’s not really about the graphics options ingame afaik

What I said isn't about the graphic options it's about the game using dx11instead of dx9 if it is compatible on your OS, I asked Kubik..

55 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

What I said isn't about the graphic options it's about the game using dx11instead of dx9 if it is compatible on your OS, I asked Kubik..

I know it’s what he asked though xD 

To expand I mean running direct x 11 doesn’t allow any extra graphics settings ingame.. it’s just you will use dx11 then 

E03DA1AE-75FA-49F8-9FF8-E02FD2EE17BB.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

I know it’s what he asked though xD 

To expand I mean running direct x 11 doesn’t allow any extra graphics settings ingame.. it’s just you will use dx11 then 

E03DA1AE-75FA-49F8-9FF8-E02FD2EE17BB.jpeg

Oh sorry my bad then XD I assume it uses Directx9 in game for graphics :P

to be exact there is small difference if you force dx9 mode you can not enambe SSAO. I am not sure if you can force dx10 mode, I think it is only available if your GPU is not capable of dx11, but I never try it. But is there any reason to use dx10? :thinking:

obrazek.thumb.png.c11efdb1ba81af4addda33f198a7501a.png

• 2 weeks later...

The screenshot above is why i want to try for dx10 or higher. I cant enable ssao because mine is in dx9 for some reason. My pc is more than capable of dx11 so im not sure why it wont detect dx11.

Just for the record I have fixed this. I deleted the contents from the battlfeforge folder in my documents, to force it to redetect graphics. worked, im now in dx11 and able to select ssao.

For a little extra info turns out Battleforge supports sli..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use