Two players under one roof

Satham

Hello everybody

Recently I and my son discovered reborn of Battle Forge as Skylords. We played BF a long time ago and it was a nice surprise to find we can play it again. On my account, under the Quest tab, I can see a sign with an exclamation mark which I think is related to multi-accounting. As we live in the same house and use the same wi-fi I understand it could be treated as multi-accounting. What I could do to remedy the situation and avoid a possible ban for it so we can both enjoy this great game again.

Regards

Lech & Michael

1 person 1 account

2 people 2 accounts why would anyone consider that multiaccounting? :thinking:

multiaccounting is 1 person 2 accounts, or 1 person 3 accounts... 

of course you can play together.

Hello Lech and Michael,

To avoid suspicion of multi accounting you guys should 

1) refrain from playing on each other’s account. Something like 1 person doing quests on 2 accounts while the other is away is absolutely not allowed.

2) trade more or less equally. Don’t trade all cards from one account to the other or something like ultra rares from one for commons only from the other would also be suspicious.

Thats pretty much it. Everyone always feels like hackerman when multi accounting or ban evading but one would be surprised at the tools we have to figure that it out and it’s easier to figure out than one would think

That's great to hear  - I was just worried that fact itself we will use the same wifi on two different computers on two different accounts could result in a ban.

Regards and hope to see you all in a game

Lech

So i'm not allowed to do the dayli quests for my girlfriend occasianally when she is away and doesn't have the time for them? She doesn't have an account yet, but i want to know this, because i often do the dayli quests for her in other games.

2 hours ago, Saphyrael said:

So i'm not allowed to do the dayli quests for my girlfriend occasianally when she is away and doesn't have the time for them? She doesn't have an account yet, but i want to know this, because i often do the dayli quests for her in other games.

Nope you’re not allowed to @Saphyrael as that’s effectively you playing on 2 accounts for the duration she is away. (Therefore 1 person playing on 2 accounts = multi accounting)