Game Crash: When placing a Nature Card in deck editing

Cruzakei

It appears my Battleforge crashes when I create a deck when placing a Nature card in it. For specifics, I place any Nature card inside a deck and lock it. The game freezes with the heading above "Deck edit complete!" but the lock sign doesn't actually lock. I can move my mouse around the forge like normal, I can see the effects of lighting, ambient effects and the background moving perfectly such as the cloud shadows. However, I cannot click on anything or do anything after. After a little while it disconnects me from the server, I have tested this with other cards like Fire, Frost, Shadow, duel type cards but it doesn't crash my game. Anyone know if I can fix this?

I can't place the screenshot of it as the upload time is stuck, but I will edit the post after a while to see if it could upload.

It seems to be all nature cards, I just tried again just now and it's any of them. I think I can run the game just fine other than this.

EDIT: I'm trying to upload the screenshot but it's also stuck too.

Edited by Cruzakei

As I was trying to make a mixed deck with a nature start ;-;. It is quite funny, the game doesn't like Nature. I kept trying last night to fix the issue by closing the deck every time I placed a card - Suddenly a variety of cards were crashing my game not just Nature. I did this slowly so the game doesn't overload. I kept persisting and for some reason, I decided to build the deck normally and it just worked, no crashes or anything. I played on the normal servers. A very weird encounter, but I'll try and identity similar problems I encounter today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use