Hey one question that culd fit in here

Michael88

First of all i want to be honest! i have 2 accounts , but its because i play with one acc only with my brother and one is for me solo , my brother dosent have taht much time. 

The reason why i have opend a second one is i want to expirience with him together to get the cards together :). playing with my main wuld eather be me carring him , or play with weak cards on propose what feels kinda wrong.

I hope i dont get bannd for this! If you want i can close the 2. acc ASAP

Greetings, Mike!

Edit: Typos

Edited by Michael88

I'm not a mod or developer or something like this so you can't really rely on this but I think the reason for this rule is to prevent people from trading cards from their second account to their main account to gain double the rewards and therefore get an unfair advantage over others. I would say as far as you don't trade between your two accounts it should be fine.

Though there's another reason why I write this post: Topics of threads are meant to give the reader a short overview of the content of it. And that topic doesn't tell us at all what you're talking about in it. So to keep this forum as organized as possible, I would pick a more informative topic name next time :)

Hello,

We have no problem with people playing with siblings and on same IP as long as you don't trade all cards/BFP to one account or do other suspicious behaviour between the two accounts then it is fine. We can usually tell if it is one person or not. We however do not allow that you made two accounts (one to play with solo and one with your brother that is classed as multi accounting and is strictly forbidden). I have therefore banned your most recently made account which is this one.

• Kiwi locked this topic