I can not open the game

franjax

I wonder . I installed the gamer normally as you teach in the tutorial so I just can not open the gamer it just does not open. I have the client and the new patch it simply does not open. It only stays in the task manager saying that it is not going to open anymore. I live in Brazil, is this a problem? Already released to other countries?

4 minutes ago, Kubik said:

what does not open? the game when you click play in the updater, or the updater itself? 

the updater itself does not open the SkylordsRebornUpdater does not give the signal of life and I did several tutorials of vcs to disable antivirus like tbm mecher in the files and in the folders. and it does not open so it is shown in the task manager more then it disappears and does not open

not.png

not 2.png

Edited by franjax

4 minutes ago, Kubik said:

:( then I have no idea, @Aviat0r said next version of updater will have logs, but this one does not :( so if you are sure it is not blocked by your antivirus.

:thinking: what OS do you have? 

original windows 64bits version .

I even uninstalled the antivirus.

not 3.png

not 4.png

Edited by franjax

6 minutes ago, Kubik said:

then only think is you can find windows log, but I will not help you with that I just attach debugger when I want to know why app do not work

I understand there is some tutorial to be able to check this log and try to correct the error?

hey friend now was it was actually net 4.5 I had only version 4.0

Edited by franjax

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use