anyone else notice in-match freezes becoming more frequent?

JarodDempsey

Tried to look at other forum posts regarding this but all i see is the blanket post in known issues about freezes being due to server instability. I had never encountered this either myself or my friends or randos that i see in rpve until the week before last, but now it's almost every match at least one person's game will freeze but they can still use chat and see stuff like group changes, sometimes it will happen to multiple users in the same match, a couple of days ago it happened to me two matches in a row, in the last 5 days i think I have only seen one match where it hasnt happened to anyone and I play at least 2-3 4-player rpve's per day. Between this, the random dc's, and the weird group-wide autodisconnects upon match completion the servers seem to be getting worse, or at least definitely worse than they were a month ago.

there is no way to know if people not report it :( 
I was never able to reproduce it it never happen when I was in game :( (GM bug imunity?)
:thinking: I know ~3 people complain about losing connection over and over again on discord
they always say that they lost connection and need to log in again, but you said that you was able to see chat, which is very weird, because that would mean you was still connected to forge server, and lose connection only to game server.

But if everyone noticed servers get worse ~2 weeks ago, why you are the first one to report it? :( 

I noticed those freezes too. Since ~saturday the game freezes every third match and if it doesnt happen to me, one of my friends encounters the problem. we can't barely finish any match at the moment due to freezes. I never tried using the chat when frozen tho. also the game doesn't let me leave the match, the whole game needs to be restarted. 

Before this weekend we had no such problems in weeks. Hope you find a fix for that soon, good luck! :)

Today I recognized also several freezes. It did not affected me personaly but at almost any 4 player rpve match today, one of the group was kicked or frozen (and could still chat with us).

Usually I dont get disconnected ingame but if someone else got disconnected, I often get a disconnect after finisihing the map.

Yesterday and today I played some rPvE where lots of ppl disconnect during "initialisation". Happend like every 3rd match. One of them was able to chat with the rest of us.(usually all 4 players are listed in the group on the right border, even if disconnected. in this "very early/quick" disconnect the player was missing there, also if I remember correctly, his stating orb&well were empty)

So frequency of disconnections is higher than usual. But I got only these connection losses at the end of a match, after you click on that victory message.

• 2 months later...