rpve 6 had a camp with 4 dragons, a jugg, and 3 launchers + more

JarodDempsey

title but yeah, did an rpve 6 today. One of the camps had 4 lost dragons. a juggernaut, 3 of those large launcher units + a bunch of other smaller units as well as buildings. And that was what i could see after our second attempt at the camp so idk how many were killed on our first attempt or how many were hidden behind the fog because we could barely get to it before dying. My initial force had more than 50k ehp and maybe lasted <10 seconds with heals, my ally's force consisted of like 3 warlords, 3 lost dragons and a couple other large t3/4 units and was practically 2 hit, this was with full wheel buffs, and a bene mo to counter lost dragons. Definitely not anywhere near a difficulty 6 camp.

• 4 weeks later...

Please make sure you use the corret template given as a pinned topic in this part of the forum:

As far as i can say to this title i have to admit that lost souls battlefiled is 3 times harder than the other ones imo. I also experienced a camp on rpve9 which had over 6 dragons in a single camp. But the fact that 2 camps have been together could be the answer for this. Also the running track was beyond any rpve9 i had before there has been a single lines which had to be followeed line by line like this at the upper end of the map:

-------->------------------------------>-----------|

|

|-----------<----------------------------<--------|

|

|------------->------------------------>----------

Conclusion: I do not believe that this might be a bug. This could be called a possibility to balance out the game a bit maybe in the near future since sometimes lost souls is just impossible to solve especially on rpve 10.

• 2 weeks later...

It's random Pve so a lot of things can happen. Also when you attack a camp, the adjusted ones start to attack you. And when you attack while those units walk through the camp you're attacking, it can lead to a huge army waiting for you there. That probably was the case in your match. I once had a rPve 6 against twilight where 8 of those eyes were waiting inside one camp. 4 were originally in that camp, 2 came from the left and the other 2 from the right.

So it's not a bug, it's just bad luck.

• Kiwi locked this topic