Pressing Play Button and Nothing Happens

CopticGamer

I haven't been able to play the game for whole week since I downloaded it and the problem is that after following the step by step download guide and extracting all the files required, When opening the updatelauncher and pressing play the launcher closes and nothing else happens. Now here is what I am 100% sure of. I have no missing files and I extracted using rar, I made sure neither firewall or antivirus are blocking it so please keep those answers to yourselves. Now I checked the log in the documents folder and it says Error 7 or something. here is a screenshot. So I hope anyone can help me with this cause I really want to play 

image.png.ceb2209a6f1fbfea271b18f6bc426abc.png

Never mind Mods, put this one in resolved. I finally figured out that most of the time for many people. The Reason the updater doesn't work is that they downlaod the old updater.zip instead of the new version, I don't know where I got it from but things are resolved now thanks.

Yes we know about the problem that players are using old versions. And we tried our best to remove all references to any of the old downloads. Make sure that you always download the current Updater from the download topic.

The Updater in v0.4 got a change which unfortunately forced the Updater of v0.3 to not work anymore. So everyone with the old version will have those problems. And we sadly can't do anything about it since it isn't possible for us anymore to make this old version being able to update to the newest version by itself.

But glad to hear that you fixed your problem on your own. But in this case I could've told you that you Updater probably is way too old.

Have fun playing the game. And maybe support us by donating on Patreon. :)

• Kiwi locked this topic