client error

BenD

10 hours ago, fiki574 said:

The error says what's wrong. So instead of panic posting immediately, you should give your best to update your game with an Updater we've provided for you.

welll i update  this a  day ago and  worked  and  today  dosent  so  i have nothing to update  i  open  always with skylordsrebornupdater  the game with  luchers  to me  dosent works  so  now what  we  do

Same problem.

As usual I am using "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe" to start the game and until now the launcher would always update the game automatically - but not this time.
Are we supposed to download a new version manually?

Hey guys check out the discord, some dude posted his file for the new launcher 1.5mbs it got me over the log in error but it seems the server has just restarted and it seems to be stuck

The issue with the Updater and Launcher should be fixed. The server received an update, but the Launcher didn't get rolled out to the clients.

If you still have a problem let us know. The Updater should now also be v0.6

• Kiwi locked this topic