Fullscreen Resolution issues [Solved]

PlasticHobo

Hello all.

I've spoken about this on discord once before, however during the conversation the game fixed itself and I wasn't sure how but didn't complain. It worked fine until Kubik had to take down the servers the other day due to the bug that had people logging into each others accounts. Since then the issue has come back and I'm at my wits end with what to do.

The issue is that when using the game in Fullscreen mode, the bottom of my game is cut off and inaccessible and the buttons/cards seem to be out of sync with my cursor. If I run the game in windowed mode this issue goes away. However, my game REALLY doesn't like to be run in windowed mode and even on the lowest settings I get atrocious FPS, so I need it to work in Fullscreen mode. I have included print screens which I hope highlight the issue properly, though I cannot get a print screen which shows the cursor issue as the cursor is invisible when screen grabbed.

Please note I have done the following to attempt to fix the issue.

• Changed between Fullscreen and Windowed (with restarts each time).
  • Changed resolutions using in game drop down (with restarts each time).
  • Changed settings in config file (with saving after each edit).
  • Deleted whole Battleforge folder in Mydocs and let game re-create.
  • Deleted whole game and installer files. Re-downloaded them as new and installed again.
  • Repeated first few steps on the fresh install and still no luck.
  • Played around in Win10 settings for resolutions and no luck.
  • Screamed, begged and bargained with Battleforge to please work FFS. No positive response 

The only idea I have left is if you compare the windowed and Fullscreen images, the windowed images are sharper which makes me think that for some reason the game is stretching itself vertically when in full screen, which would explain the bottom being out of view and the cursor being out of sync. But I'm not educated enough in the subject to be sure if I'm correct or talking ass.

FullscreenLogInCutoff.thumb.jpg.09072d1e973f8cf7ea962d3723fc829e.jpgskyforgescreenCUToff.thumb.jpg.f76c6da9371f8e7f1c9c46d408e2666c.jpgWindowedLogInWorking.thumb.jpg.8cc122183b29256a649c5d5693fac73e.jpgWindowedIngameWorking.thumb.jpg.23984b338f39051c525f71214e31b9b8.jpg

Thanks for your time.

Edited by PlasticHobo

I think I solved the issue. I was playing around with the monitor settings (I'm using a laptop with a broken LCD that's plugging into a monitor). Seems changing the display settings worked. I was previously duplicating the screen across both but now am only showing screen two (monitor) which seems to have fixed it. 

Cheers for the response.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use