Multiple stuff for game incl. issues

Asraiel

Hello Dear Devs and Projekt Team

This is a Collective Topic/Post with all the Stuff that might not work properly (personal expirience "incl. chance to be wrong) and some suggestions 

To make it easyer Letz start with the stuff that might not work (bugs & stuff) :D

- Im not shure how it was under EA and if its a change on purpose but units regenerate close to every friendly building and not only close to wells and monuments. so i dont know if this was that way under ea (lot of time has passed since then) or if this is a wanted change. 

- the ability of the Nature Tier 1 card "Amazon" affinity Nature, gives a buff called "Wildlife Protection" whitch indicates to give a healing boost to every friendly beast or forestkin creature within 20m. this buffs applys on beast creatures but not non beast creatures of nature like windweavers or shamans. So it kinda doesnt work correct. 

Now some suggestions

- lowering the booster pack price to 300 BFP

- after lowering the price of the basic booster adding color booster that contain only cards that have at least 1 orb as requierment of this color + the neutral cards for the price of 450 BFP (so those color specific boosters would grant a higher chance to get the wanted cards due to the lowering of the colors/cards those contain).

For example:

- Fire Booster, Containing cards: Fire, Twilight, Bandit & Neutral

- Shadow Booster, Containing cards: Shadow, Lost Soul, Bandit, Amii & Neutral

- Nature Booster, Containing cards: Nature, Twilight, Stonekin, Amii & Neutral

- Frost Booster, Containing cards: Frost, Lost Soul, Stonekin & Neutral

- adding weekly quests (like around 4) where u get ether BFP or Booster (if the top 2 points getting in the game then regular booster)

- adding monthly quests that also give ether booster or BFP or both with like stuff (Time spend playing in several hours, or collecteted set amount of gold/expirience)

- expand the afk befor autodisconect. as it is by now u cant answer the door or a nature call during a battle or u will get auto disconnected (never checked time but i guess its somewhat around 5 mins, would be sweet if this would be enlarged to 10 or 15 mins. cause when u switch back to desktop over windows button u can stay longer in the game befor disconnecting more than a houre.

so far thats all maybe there will be more and i will post it in the topic or edit the main post.

keep up the good work 

greetings Asraiel

Navarr likes this

• price of booster will be increase
  • there will be more specific boosters
  • weekly quests are in state "maybe"
  • monthly quests are not planned (at the time of writing this)

15 minutes :O half of matches would end before that

Healing close buildings: works as intended and like it was at ea times...

Expanding the afk time? One of the worst suggestions I ever read. Beeing afk for more than 5 min is totally disrespectful to anyone you play with. Ok it can happen that there is something in real life that makes that necessary but then you should live with getting kicked, especially because you are the one that dont play and why should you even get rewarded by being pushed by others while you take energy wells and monuments but dont do anything in return? I even suggest to decrease this time to 1 or 2 min. And if being afk happens on a regularly to consider bans.

Kubik and fiki574 like this

On 5/14/2019 at 12:00 AM, Asraiel said:

the ability of the Nature Tier 1 card "Amazon" affinity Nature, gives a buff called "Wildlife Protection" whitch indicates to give a healing boost to every friendly beast or forestkin creature within 20m. this buffs applys on beast creatures but not non beast creatures of nature like windweavers or shamans. So it kinda doesnt work correct.

Shaman is an ogre, windweavers are wood elfs, forestkin are for example: spikeroot, thornbark, grimvine, nightshade plant, sporelauncher. Beasts for example are deep one, juggernaut, abomination, burrower, sunderer, moloch and a lot more.

13 hours ago, Kilian Dermoth said:

I even suggest to decrease this time to 1 or 2 min. And if being afk happens on a regularly to consider bans.

15 minutes would indeed be a very bad idea, but 1 minute would be bad, too. Sometimes you just wait a minute or more to collect power or for an imcoming wave of enemies. Would feel stupid to be forced to move your units around just to show you're not afk in these situations. I think the current timespan is working well for its intent.

17 minutes ago, SunWu II. said:

15 minutes would indeed be a very bad idea, but 1 minute would be bad, too. Sometimes you just wait a minute or more to collect power or for an imcoming wave of enemies. Would feel stupid to be forced to move your units around just to show you're not afk in these situations. I think the current timespan is working well for its intent.

Brawl Stars (mobile game, mix of Clash Royale, shooter and MOBA game) has 10 seconds AFK timer after which bot takes over your character and plays insanely stupid. 5 minutes is fine to be honest.

I don't like the afk time at all. It kills a lot of tactics that have been played in the old battleforge. For example rpve, slave master or ravens end have a tactic where u start afk and roll over the map with lots of power. This is WAY more inefficient than doing a speedrun so I don't get why you "destroy" other possibilities to clear the map just because there are a few idiots in some casual matches.

Could you please explain this and why should the booster price increase?

On 5/14/2019 at 7:15 AM, Kubik said:
  • price of booster will be increase
  • there will be more specific boosters
  • weekly quests are in state "maybe"
  • monthly quests are not planned (at the time of writing this)

15 minutes :O half of matches would end before that

Edited by Navarr

How long you want to wait on slave master? You will loose after 20 or 30 minutes without moving anyway. You can just spawn unit and move it once in a while, if you will be alone in match you will not get reported.

"few idiots" that would be great, ask Kiwi how many of them get ban per day, I do not investigate most of reports, but there is much more than few :( and they "destroy" game for others, by taking wells monuments and going afk... so 5 minutes without monuments is long time for the players in these matches.

Booster price should increase to allow more variety on cheaper things, because there is nothing like 0.6 :bf: or 1.5 :bf: 

At the same time there should be more quests, with total reward per day increasing about the same as price of booster.

Yeah i also dont get the point of increasing the booster price, cause boosters are expensive anyways, and a gamble if you need specific cards.

In the end that would just result in about the same prices for the trash cards and in higher prices for the important key cards, so it will change not much except that even less people buy booster and so also less selling cards.

btw. i think the pvp quest is too much work compared to all other quests, through the low player base. The requirements should be like 2-3 matches (but not 4), cause even as someone that loves pvp i often prefer to roll it to something else. And there is one quest that said play in any game mode where pvp do not seem to count

Edited by ImperatorSK
Navarr likes this

3 hours ago, Kubik said:

How long you want to wait on slave master? You will loose after 20 or 30 minutes without moving anyway. You can just spawn unit and move it once in a while, if you will be alone in match you will not get reported.

"few idiots" that would be great, ask Kiwi how many of them get ban per day, I do not investigate most of reports, but there is much more than few :( and they "destroy" game for others, by taking wells monuments and going afk... so 5 minutes without monuments is long time for the players in these matches.

Booster price should increase to allow more variety on cheaper things, because there is nothing like 0.6 :bf: or 1.5 :bf: 

At the same time there should be more quests, with total reward per day increasing about the same as price of booster.

But I cant tidy up my room or do some household stuff while moving a unit around. That's why I like the increase of the afk timer so I don't need to check as often. Now I can't do the afk tactic on any map (at least not in my lazy way :D). But on the other hand I didn't expect there are a lot of people afking in matches which, when there are many enough, can have a massive negative impact as well. It's a really tough decision to make !

Regarding the PvP quest idea by Imperator, which is very good, I want to add that some people brought up the idea of gold chests on PvP maps. This way you could give the players the possibility of efficient questing in PvP IF this is technically possible.

Lastly about the booster prices I also agree with Imperator that the prices of cheap cards aren't going to chance a lot OR the changes wouldn't make a difference, especially for the newer players, who need (A LOT of) expensive cards much more urgently than cheap cards because that's what differenciates their decks from good decks. So the conclusion I draw from all the discussions with great players that understand the economy is that reducing the barrier of getting expensive cards is by faaaar the most important thing for new players. Thus, I'm very certain that the "correct" approach to this situation would be to find a way to make new players get expensive cards more easily instead of trying achieve a "flat" balance of the economy.

Edited by Navarr

there was idea to make boosters cost like 3-5 :bf: and make them not tradeable, but I do not think that would work.

I still do not understand why would new players need any expensive card at all :thinking: