Card vanish in the auction house

Moriak

Hello !

NAME: A vanished card

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: first time

DESCRIPTION: I put in auction my shaman but it disapeared and I got no BF points in exchange.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO:  I have 2 screenshots, one of the last booster opened

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: In that booster, I sold my razorleaf and I got the message of that. But no message for my Shaman and I saw that it just disappeared... :/

Capture-dcran-1_LI-ConvertImage.jpg

Capture-dcran-2_LI-ConvertImage.jpg

did loose also cards in trading over market place. did sold a card for 690 bfp had the message and all but no bfp were added to my account sadly. but since i know its beta i didnt report it and nsuff like that can happen. :D

7 hours ago, Asraiel said:

did loose also cards in trading over market place. did sold a card for 690 bfp had the message and all but no bfp were added to my account sadly. but since i know its beta i didnt report it and nsuff like that can happen. :D

Wait what? How are the devs supposed to fix things in beta if people dont report issues during beta?

Moriak likes this

3 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Wait what? How are the devs supposed to fix things in beta if people dont report issues during beta?

Cuz we obviously have godlike telepathy and ability to predict every possible issue and needed fix.

Moriak likes this

Wow lot of replies ... :'D

No I checked a few minutes ago just before answer you, nothing.

No no I am sure I posted the shaman with the razorleaf because I put it in auction just before I left, the evening(my quests were all completed so I am sure on that point), and in the morning I just had 1 message with the razorleaf sold (220BF) and no message for the shaman. So I went into the auction house to see if the price was too high (in order to put it sheeper), but my auctions were empty xD

Sorry, I have no more screenshots because I didn't expect that I lost it in the auction house :/

Plus, I remember that I was saying to myself : "wow I will exceed the 10.000 BF if I sell my shaman :D".

I just have the feeling that I was crazy so I check my inventory and indeed, I lost my shaman in the void :'D

800 BF went in the void ! xD

I think it's pretty embarassing for a bug. But I hope someone got the card :')

Edited by Moriak

• Kiwi locked this topic