Solo/Duo/Trio All-Time Fastest Speedrun Rankings

I mean I don’t mind having that many rankings but most of them might stay as of now: „ see Ranking with x players“, either way, we will definitely need an ingame filter for it or it ll become very hard to keep track.

Edited by LEBOVIN
wanky likes this
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would suppose also to add new rankings for the 12P-Maps. We want to avoid unnecessary cluttering of the 12P rankings. Thats why we would suppose the following classification of the rankings:  

Something like this. There is a lot of place there for this. This simple change can attract a lot of players in PvE competitions (and in game eventually) Also set as default 2players for 2p m

We have updated the game with player count filter options as suggested by @Loriens

Posted Images

On 8/13/2020 at 1:15 AM, Pritstift said:

2) Ascension

4/12 to 9/12 like above. 4/12 because based on our current experiences it may be not possible to finish the map ascension with just 3 players or we were just unlucky until now ;-).

4/12 = "1/4" - on two single maps one player and two players on the other map

6/12 = "2/4" on a single map

9/12 = "3/4" on a single map

I do think having 3/12 PTD and 4/12 Ascension categories do make lots of sence and see the argument for 6/12 and 9/12 options, but I think those middle ground runs wont be very competative. PTD more than Ascention since the maps are very similar and for an optimal run you'll spread out your players equaly which most likely wont be the case for Ascension:

Map 1 doesnt contribute to any faster time - it is however quite hard to finish (and not fail). Map 2 is doable too but the timesaves are achived in map 3. I have no doubt a 6/12 player run would be run as 1/4, 1/4, 4/4 or 1/4, 2/4, 3/4 for map 1, 2 and 3 respectably. Same pricipal can be applied to 9/12 runs for Ascension: 1/4, 4/4, 4/4 or 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 will without any question be the "formation" to run these categories. Maybe this isn't a bummer though. It would create a "problem" which requires creative solutions.

I missunderstood Prits' categories (woups). There can be an argument made, that 9/12 runs can only be played with 3/4 players in one map maximum instead of 9 players allocated like you wish. Both ways have their benefits and I cant realy discide which one I'd prefere.

Lastly theres very little opportunity cost to include 6/12 and 9/12 as categories so any argument against it will be neglected anyways I think.

Edited by Mynoduesp
mistakes were made
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...