Please fix the Bell

myraezel

Hallo again, dear community, dear devs,

today i stumbled over the Bell. That shitty thing some of your cards can have, making them untradeble. Please make it possible to sort them out if you are trading. In addition, i think an icon showing a card is untradeble in a TCG should be a little bit more visible placed. 

I am sure you have your viable reasons why these untradeble cards are even existing, but mark them obvious untradeble. Else you just generate frustration, like "ohh, i can sell this and that" and then in the last moment u figure out you cant. Pisses of one self and you trading partner.

Got my point?

I was against untradeable cards in the first place so I got your point, but there is big problem with multiaccounting :( when you give players something for free :( 

these cards are commons from starter decks, so they should not be of "great" value, but still :( 

How you imagine the changed visualization? We do not have game code, so our options are very limited :( 

I link devs that have most experience with client modding to post the options here.

I can not guarantee we agree on solution thou, because I do not like idea of big red X :thinking: that would mean for me card is not usable at all, instead of not-tradeable.

I do not know if I should answer that :thinking:

I discussed that with MrXLink multiple times already and he think it is OK as it is :( it counts also PvP matches that meet all conditions, that was to be honest meant more for PvE matches :( 

if that answer is not enough contact MrXLink plese.

37 minutes ago, myraezel said:

Hi Kubik,

i didnt wanted to open a new threat for it, 

but the quest "play a set number of matches in any game mode" doesnt counts up if i played a pvp game. Is that intended? 

Let‘s just say that happens all the time when i play guns of lyr, bad harvest or dwarven riddle speedruns