Im new!

Rebornfighter020

Yes, hey. I'm new here too. I actually stumbled across this game because I was playing AirMech Strike/Wastelands, but those games are just about dead. So I tried booting up Sacrifice for some challenge, but that doesn't run on Windows 10. So then I goggled for games like Sacrifice, and I came across this.

It immediately captured my eye because it looked kind of MOBA-ish and fantasy, and the design is beautiful while also not resource-intensive-looking. Also, it involves cards. I never had much interest in things like Magic: The Gathering, but I always considered playing it if it was also an RTS or turn-based tactics game.

Maybe if I have some time tomorrow I'll play. If not, then on the weekend.

23 hours ago, Wheat said:

Yes, hey. I'm new here too. I actually stumbled across this game because I was playing AirMech Strike/Wastelands, but those games are just about dead. So I tried booting up Sacrifice for some challenge, but that doesn't run on Windows 10. So then I goggled for games like Sacrifice, and I came across this.

It immediately captured my eye because it looked kind of MOBA-ish and fantasy, and the design is beautiful while also not resource-intensive-looking. Also, it involves cards. I never had much interest in things like Magic: The Gathering, but I always considered playing it if it was also an RTS or turn-based tactics game.

If you need any advice just be sure to ask anytime, I can also help. There's also a discord you can join if you want.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:18 AM, Wheat said:

Hiya, 

it’s always a very pleasant feeling to meet players new to BattleForge as a whole, and not just new to this project (skylords reborn).

Welcome!

As WatcherOfSky said, feel free to ask anything and everything about the game. It can be quite daunting for a new player haha