Frezzing game

KlausPoppe

Hello, I've seen similar topic, but it wasn't quite informative on how to solve the problem. 

So I started playing BF since yesterday and I was forced to leave 8/15 games because it would freeze so hard I was forced to use task manager to close the game. Usually it would freeze on massive fights, but not all the time, I have suspicion that it might be related with massive fps drops, or second version is my internet, because I see some pattern between slow internet and frequent game freezes. Besides I must notice that when the game freezes I can freely use the camera throughout the map but all the minions , timers don't move. 

Is it my internet or smthg. else ( I play on wifi, not cable)? 

Last 2 days was "less crashy" for servers, there was only single crash in last 2 days and 9 hours, and as far as I know server caused freeze only happen at these fatal moments.

This game logic biggest strength and weakness is that is using lockstep mechanic, that rely on stable not connection that not need to be fast.

"I see some pattern between slow internet and frequent game freezes" I would suggest you look more into that pattern, but I do not think we can help with that :(

Astiliano and KlausPoppe like this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use