3 - Trade sometimes doesnt work

MephistoRoss

Name: Trade sometimes doesnt work

Severity: 3

Reproducibility: 1/10, cant really pinpoint the problem

Description: Chiaki and me were testing trade a bit. First I send him a card (waystation) through trade and it worked fine. After that he tried to send me the same card back but the buttons of our trade window got frozen. We were able to cancel the trade though. The card didnt show up on both our inventories until Chiaki relogged. After relog we were able to trade again.

• Kubik pinned this topic
  • Kubik unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this happens to me, too. I traded a bunch of times and around every 3rd to 7th time either the accpt button freezes, both players tick accept and nothing goes on, both accept and the trade immediatly gets as done instead of giving one player the 5 seconds delay time or if you place a card into the trade the trade window itself somehow does not fully accept the card and gets stuck. Somehow it removes it from your inventory (clientsided only ofc) and you cant trade with it again. Also the game spits out a system error called: unknown error! (translated from german "Unbekannter Fehler!").

EDIT:

I believe the grouping system could increase the "chance" to let a trade freeze or something.

I remembered that i often traded with people who were in the same group as me. Surprisingly the trade did not go right way more often then usual.

Edited by Headbanger
New knowledge added to the post

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use