Auction which end without bid / in-game mail response

Flrbb

If you get your unwanted card back you receive a mail. When you offer many cards this gets messy. Especially, when having a mixture of valuable and 3bfp cards in the AH. You just do not know really which cards came back and which were sold.

Also, it takes quite some time to open/read each single mail. Can you add the name of the card to the title? Or even better: add a picture of the card to the overview?

yes, no.

Adding name should be quick, but picture would be a problem, because you can have much more than single card in mail and the overview is same for all the mail, you can try Lada, or John, but I am almost sure about that.

Maybe it would be nice if there would be a button to collect everything from all mails. Personally I like to click at the cards that have been sold, and for me its visible enough which mail holds the sold cards. But to click through every mail that has not been sold, is kind of boring. But shouldn't be the highest priority.

There allready is a "collect all" function. If you delete the mails, their content is added to your collection.

Besides:

There is a limit on the allowed auctions, but the limit of your in-game mails is lower. After each hosted auction (successful or not) you'll get a mail. I would appreciate, if these two limits would be aligned.

Edited by Flrbb

both are 40 if I am not mistaken :thinking:

and you do not lose mails if your mailbox is not big enough, because of game limitation you can not have more mails at time, but server store all of them, and after you delete some of them you will see the other mails up to the limit.

Recently, I put auctions to AH until I reached the allowed limit. The next day I had only the return-messages from AH in my inbox and got a note that more messages are stored on the server. So I doubt that these limits are both 40.

3 hours ago, Flrbb said:

Recently, I put auctions to AH until I reached the allowed limit. The next day I had only the return-messages from AH in my inbox and got a note that more messages are stored on the server. So I doubt that these limits are both 40.

Limit of what you see in your game inbox is 40. Limit of auctions you can put on auction house is 40. No doubts there, this hasn't changed since Closed Beta.

11 hours ago, Flrbb said:

The server will prompt you with this message when your mailbox reaches full size; not when it overflows. If you put up 40 auctions, then you should indeed get 40 mails and a notification that your mailbox is full.