Promo cards drop rate

Trihl

I assume the promo drop rate will be the even lower than UR-Cards.

I personally hope they get a very low drop rate, so when you finally get one in a Booster-pack you get that YAAAAAAAAAY-Promo-Feeling.

[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif](was not like that in the original game, you got them from pre-ordering)[/font][/color]

[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]SOURCE: http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=41[/font][/color]

[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Can an admin/dev confirm that they are gonna be obtainable through boosters?[/font][/color]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='Aazrl' pid='2435' dateline='1435674432']
In the original game, there was 0% chance to get a promo card from booster, so let's hope that will not happened :)
[/quote]

It will be given away at tournaments also, so theres that

I hope the promo droprates followes the rarity of the old BF.

Rarity of promo
Common: Ravenheart, grinder, rogan, lord cyrian, easter egg, santa
uncommon: firedancer, mo, viridya, fallensky elf
Rare: construct, lyrish knight, razorleaf, juggernaut, harvester
Ultra rare: swamp drake

I just can't imagine seeing promo grinder costing more than promo sawmp drake x)

[quote='Aazrl' pid='2441' dateline='1435678507']
construct should be on the same spot as drake. Both of them were given for preordering.
[/quote]

Weren't only four given for pre-order? I never seen a drake for preorder. I think it was for a video card or something

I guess we can agree on keeping the promo's rarity as it is in the old BF.
Though, the rarity I suggested are moreless based on the BFP price.
Fallen skyelf is the promo where one can get from buying a graphiccard. Her price was around 10kcompared to 40-50k of promo construct.

Yup, it was :) That's why the price was always equal to 10k. I feel that now Firedancer promo and Harvester promo might be more worth then the rest of promo cards, since those are core cards in pvp decks.

Let's not forget that with Promo cards you already get 4 cards + all upgrades. So I would make them at least 5 times rarer than their normal equivalent.

I could imagine that some promos could be won exclusively by tournaments or all kinds of contests. Or maybe handed as a thank"-you gift" for people who have donated a lot?
I wouldn't mind that either. They are no gamechanger after all.

As long as they are also available in the boosters, i don't mind giving them to donations. I belive that even a player that does not take part in tournaments should be able to collect all promos :)

Wait, are the promo cards planned to be handed out in tournaments or are they going to be implemented in boosters(drop rate)??
I somewhere read about this in bfreborn forum.

(was not like that in the original game, you got them from pre-ordering)

[quote='Trihl' pid='2552' dateline='1435775494']
Wait, are the promo cards planned to be handed out in tournaments or are they going to be implemented in boosters(drop rate)??
I somewhere read about this in bfreborn forum.

(was not like that in the original game, you got them from pre-ordering)
[/quote]

will drop in boosters