Is it normal for the patch to take few hours to update

Darshan

i just downloaded the game and followed the instructions. So i extracted the file, whitelisted the forgerebornupdater for windows defender and run the file. Its been an 1hr now and its still updating barely even half. I just wanted to make sure that is it normal to take this long or did i do something wrong? 

Welcome to Skylords Reborn!

If you experience any problems with the game, the first step you should do, is to read our Help topics and the FAQ. There you will find many information you need to run the game on the first try. The problem I see here is, that you only white listed the SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe. But you should white list the whole directory to make sure, that no file is getting blocked. Probably the Updater cannot download the Launcher.exe. It's definitely not normal, that the updating process will take hours. Maybe some minutes depending on your connection speed. But all the files we download are only a few KB or MB in size.

• Kiwi locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use