Bug rewards on the king giant (Expert)

Moriak

Hello everyone :D Hope you have a nice day on BF !!

NAME: Giant King upgrade rewards problem  (2 players).

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: 2 times in a row... :/

DESCRIPTION: We played with Otaka today 5 or 6 times Giant King, the 4-players quest. No problems up to 11 p.m. (more or less). Then we tried it one time, successfuly, no rewards. OK maybe we lost but the victory screen appeared :O So we tried it a second time. Same thing : no XP, no upgrade rewards. Nothing. We won that 2 times and 0 upgrade cards. We got the gold from the chests but nothing more.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: I forgot to take a screenshot...

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: No idea because we did it 5 or 6 times... The 4 or 5 first times there were no problems.

Do you think it is possible to have something in exchange, if you have access to the historical ? :')

I wish you all a lovely day :D Bye !

PS : If there is already a bug report on this... I am sorry :/

EDIT : Today is OK. But I don't understand the reason of that bug ? :/ Rogan Kyle passed alive the last objective, but this time I destroyed all the walls (objective C... strange objective...). There is any reason for the objective ?

Edited by Moriak

• Kiwi locked this topic