Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
nielsjuh33

1 - units target incorrect unit/building

This bug is quite easy to reproduce. For example in treasure fleet expert, if you tell werebeasts to attack the first archers you encounter right next to the spawn at the enemy spawn building they will attack the building instead. Also in behind enemy lines expert, if you attack/snipe transforming mobs that walk around your spawn but you are being attacked by enemies right next to your sunstriders, the sunstriders will targets the enemies right next to them instead of the mob that is walking on the path, even if you spam click the mob on the path. 

Edited by nielsjuh33

I know the problem you are describing - but based on my experience you have to check which target indeed is marked. So this is a problem you can solve by better micro of your own. Sometimes it also helps to change the view angle of the camera a bit.

@pritstift you seem to be confused about clicking the building radius instead of the units. If you read my post this is not the case since in behind enemy lines there are no buildings on the roads. Also if you break a wall with medium units, and then you attack units on the other side of the wall (far away) the units will attack the wall.