Expert multiplayer maps done solo

Hi I'll be attempting to create tutorial/guides for all expert maps both single and multiplayer. But will aim to do it in solo for multiplayer (If i can). I guess the context for soloing maps is because my current timezone is very inactive + you don't want to make other players lose and waste their time as well. It is also quite fun to solo maps as you'll have to think of strategies to challenge yourself (:

Have been a player for a long time now! playing since EA days

Please refer to the link below for my channel. Thanks and hope my guide works.  At the moment, my mic isn't working well so I can't do a commentary but I will try my best to edit the videos and give additional tips (With the exception for my very first video because am new in video editing). I might also do a run using budget decks. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1aNVkU2mWysSdQZaIS4mw

Dallarian and GrubaSrb like this