problem when logging in

VsamSam

21 hours ago, Quasimodo said:

i restarted the computer and now it works (my mate changed the network and his also works now)

Made a network change to your home network? If so what did he change?

21 hours ago, Quasimodo said:

ok we found out that it won´t let any of us in aslong we use the same network

Are you both trying to log in at the exact same time? Have you tried one person logging in and then the other?

Personally I haven't tried multiple people logging in at the same time but my son was able to log in while I was already logged in and in a match.

@Astiliano I can confirm that log in for two different accounts in a row, not at the same time, works in the same network. Tested with my wife‘s and my account.

No network changes have been made. Both systems are running Windows 10 x64 Prof. with Windows Defender.

Cheers

Astiliano likes this

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is getting too big with too many people. Please make a new thread if you are still having an issue 

Also, if you are no longer having this issue please say so and if making changes resolved it please share what they were

is your email or password extremely long (I think 16 chars+), there was bug discovered recently that truncate it, and I think no one manage to fix it yet :( unless they did it without telling me