Doenst start updater and ive done everything

Dadas123

my anti virus is off while launching and whileits unpacking my anti alisag or whatever is off, I have my driver installed,  have both new versions, my read only box is off, I have both c++ and dx9 and ive tried force running it as dx9 , I always run it as administrator, it has only loaded once n I put on fullscreen which it said to reset n that's the only 1 time its been working now it just says suspended in task manager n then closes within 3 seconds. plz help been trying for about 4 hrs now still nothing n ive reinstalled both 3 times about now n im rdy to quit :(Capture.PNG.8f61c4c13b3c2290d89cab8d19e744d2.PNG

Edited by Dadas123

Seems like the Launcher can't start up. Are you sure your Anti Virus is turned off? Maybe add an exception to the whole BattleForge directory just to be sure. If this doesn't work, try to delete the MyDocument\BattleForge directory. Maybe there's something broken in there. Try again to start.

If it still doesn't work, check if there's a Launcher.exe process in task manager after pressing the Play button. Maybe this application can't start up. And it is necessary to be able to. If it starts, but BattleForge still doesn't start (keep an eye on the task manager for a running BattleForge.exe process), then tell us again here. So we can try something else.

9 hours ago, Aviat0r said:

Seems like the Launcher can't start up. Are you sure your Anti Virus is turned off? Maybe add an exception to the whole BattleForge directory just to be sure. If this doesn't work, try to delete the MyDocument\BattleForge directory. Maybe there's something broken in there. Try again to start.

If it still doesn't work, check if there's a Launcher.exe process in task manager after pressing the Play button. Maybe this application can't start up. And it is necessary to be able to. If it starts, but BattleForge still doesn't start (keep an eye on the task manager for a running BattleForge.exe process), then tell us again here. So we can try something else.

I do the task manager thing already and it pops up for 3 seconds than disappears

neither start up even after I deleted the battleforge documentary 

yes I am sure my anti virus is off aswell

it has only loaded once n I put on fullscreen which it said to reset n that's the only 1 time its been working

It loaded once and immediately after resetting for fullscreen it stopped working. If it's true the issue happened immediately after changing the settings then maybe it was the setting itself. You should still be able to provide log.txt in Documents/BattleForge/Diag. If you deleted this directory try restoring it from your recycle bin and providing log.txt. 

And just to try something different, after restoring the deleted directory try replacing your config.xml (Documents/BattleForge) with the one I provided (Open it with a text editor first and make sure I'm not doing anything malicious)

config.xml

• Kiwi locked this topic