disconnects

Riviel

Hi Skylords!

Today i got disconnected two times in a rpve. This second time was a few minutes ago. We player in difficult 6. When all four of us (all random players) press rdy game launched. When i loaded i saw that we are in 3. One drop during loading i am sure it is not his intention or not his fault. After 1 minute i figured out second one is afk. He has his orbs and monument but do not buy nothing. When i looked at group he was not there. So we stayed in just 2.... But my partner was 110 deck level and he said we can do it in just two, he may help. Ok, it is only rpve 6 difficult. Thats my 5th day of playing, let's do it. All was ok, till i cleared few camps. Suddenly i got lag. Lag by lag. When i got 20-30 freeze lags i wrote to this last guy i have lags. I have got lags and this may kick me out. It is not my fault. My connection is very fast, i have good pc. Only in Battleforge Reborn Beta i got this issues. So look pls if somethink is bad. Today i watched also streamer. He also had leaver in his game. My two leavers wanted to do daily quest to clear two maps on difficult 6 so there is no way they changed their mind. They were even newer players without any upgrades so they needed this bfp very much. It happens to me very often (today i got few times dc during being in forge and or marketplace. Two times i got dc in a match (rpve hopefully not ranked). So i am reporthing this problem. Pls solve it good guys. Greetings and see you in Forge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use