Estimated time for release?

Winchester

Some people just do not play games before release in any "alpha", or "beta" stage, but only after release. And right now it is too easy to get cards, player manage to get 21 promos in less than a week without cheating, or multiaccounting.

I am playing all the daily quests since jan. Right now i have a decent collection but no charges at all (only on cheap cards). So 2-3 months to the get here. I guess after half a year you can get a few fully charged decent decks. IF you play every day.

I do not think this is fast at all. And the variety of deck options makes it a never ending story. (i have 1 promo razorleaf)

Any slower deck building would be just plain boring. Maybe what is fast the amount of gold can be gained from rpve. You should force and encourge ppl to do pve maps for upgrades.

Right now the average player gets 7 boosters & 1050 bfp at best in one week. Getting 21 promo cards from that is impossible (Even a single one could be considered lucky). 

The people, who got these insane amounts of cards and bfp were simply abusing an unstable market that allows huge benefits through effective trading. 

multiple players stop playing because they feel they all.

new players get a lot of additional boosters from "complete X quests" achievement.

And the player that managed to get 21 promos during his first week did it in less than 5 days, and because he was reported a lot, because he was showing these promos to everyone we check him in very detail multiple times. He never get under/over 30% difference to current average price the the time of the trade.

I get decent enough deck in few days without much work.

You should consider the ensmisted lifespan of the game after its relesed. In my opinion "completing" this game takes years, by these standards.

You should adjust the booster income curve to more frequent, than right now to new players (taking into account how many players gona get their stuff reset before live so all of us gona be new players). And lower it as a player progresses.

It could be done by increasing the number of achievements. (add ones for completing pve maps for the first time on difficulties, first time experts should reward a booster, others bfp, add some pvp first timers etc.) And lower the income from daily quests. Also lower gold rewards from RPVE.

This would yield to a faster start but after that it would take more time to complete decks than right now. So players can get the hang of the game and got hooked into it.

Edited by Horja

3 hours ago, RadicalX said:

Right now the average player gets 7 boosters & 1050 bfp at best in one week. Getting 21 promo cards from that is impossible (Even a single one could be considered lucky). 

The people, who got these insane amounts of cards and bfp were simply abusing an unstable market that allows huge benefits through effective trading. 

I don’t think it should be a goal to balance things according to that, it (should) be impossible to complete your collection to that extent, especially only through daily rewards and no trading, since trading is a key part of the game. I agree that getting the cards you need is very slow if you don’t trade AT ALL however if you focus on getting 1 or 2 decks it should be doable in a couple of weeks

New player on Skylords Reborn (but old Battleforge player).
I love what you guys are doing !

A bit sad to see that there will be a reset. However I don't think it should be slower.

Maybe less promo cards drop so hardcore player have an endgame, or competitions and events, but not slower progression.

I really like that in few weeks i'll be able to have all cards for my old monocolor frost deck, and then i'll be able to experiment a bit around.

If drops are too low, I'll loose interest fast, and I know other people will feel the same. Grinding is fun to a small portion of the population. Playing fun maps and testing new cards is much better, at least IMHO.

Do you guys think user-made maps/campaigns are possible ? I'd love to do something like this !

Many players was able to build fully charged deck in single week, it really seem too fast for me :P 

user-made maps are already there, turning them into rewarding maps is easy, details of the process will need to be discussed, but my idea is some review process to validate map is not just an easy farm, and then we add that map. "campaigns" are also planned (if someone made them for us :) )

I hope for some kind of community driven review process, but this was not yet discussed.

reset has to be done cause thats they told us from the begining.

some lot of player did experiments with their accounts ,like spending bfp for useless cards.

also lot of players join the game but stop playing cause they are waiting for the release so they will be far far behind.

if devs wish not to reset on the release ,they should reset now and inform everyone that from now on there will be no reset.to be fair for all.

Edited by nofearek9