Want to find out !!

Asgard57

Сейчас я выступаю от имени своей команды, а именно: Асгард57 , дукарев , ака , Алекс-серг, Антоксаа . И это будет о наших догадках моя команда сделала оружие lyr для 5.1. секунды, после которых другая команда делает то же самое, и эта команда немецких игроков !!!! После этого мы начали сомневаться в их игре и что мои сомнения и сомнения в моей команде исчезли, я хочу предложить обмен повторами!!! И если они скопировали игру так, как мы, то у меня нет выбора, кроме как винить тот факт, что у них был наш повтор, и они смотрели его !!!! Не без помощи немецких разработчиков !Хорошо, если они повторят изменятся с нашими я извинюсь перед всеми кого я обидел !!!! И я хочу услышать мнение команды, о которой я говорю !!! И в случае невозможности обмена повторами!!! Я призываю администрацию разрешить этот конфликт !!! Так как мы 2 команды которые показывают лучшие времена на всех картах и если мои соперники пользуются каким то приемуществом то я не вижу смысла играть !

@Asgard57
>First things first: use english as rules state
>Second: be more constructive, because what i see is a simply shout-out.
>Don't bother devs with such a hustle
>Last, but not least: it is hard to understand what is writen even in russian. Scary to think about what will be if you'd use english. After all, if you claim that they had a replay, than there is a Stierlitz in your team, who gave out the replay. did you think about that? How else do you think they had the replay? Magic? I'm not sure why you(and your team?) are so salty about it, but i think this is not a competition between players (world records), but rather to see how fast map can be done.

Spoiler

сложно понять, что ты там по-русски пишешь, боюсь предположить, что будет на английском. Да и вообще, раз рейплей у них ваш был, значит у вас в команде Штирлиц есть, который отдал этот реплей. Не подумал об этом? Как по твоему они могли получить реплей иначе? Магия? Я не совсем понимаю твоего(вашего?) горения по этому поводу, но я думаю, что это не для соперничества между игроками (сами рекорды), а скорее чтобы узнать насколько быстро можно пройти карту.

Answer me in english and only, so everyone can understand, otherwise i won't answer, just like anyone else (constructively).

LEBOVIN and Pritstift like this

3 hours ago, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Scary to think about what will be if you'd use english.

there u go ^^

5 hours ago, Asgard57 said:

Now I speak on behalf of my team namely Asgard57, ducarev , aka , Alex-serg , AntoXaa . And it will be about our guesses my team made guns of lyr for 5.1. seconds after which the other team does the same thing and this team of German players !!!! After that, we began to have doubts about their game and That my doubts and doubt my team vanished, I want to offer an exchange of replays !!! And if they have copied the game as we have then I have no choice but to blame the fact that they had our replay and they watched it !!!! Not without the help of German developers !!! Well, if they replay a will vary with our I will apologize to all whom I offended !!!! And I want to hear the opinion of the team I'm talking about !!! And in case of failure to exchange replays!!! I urge the administration to resolve this conflict !!! So as we 2 team which show best times on all maps and if my rivals enjoy somehow the priemuschestvom the I not see sense play !

Edited by LEBOVIN