32 bit

Polymorf

Just downloaded the game and after updating it i encountered error. After some searching i find out it is because i have 32 bit OS. Is there any way to fix this or those of us who have 32 bit OS are never gonna be able to play Battleforge? Thx for any help.

Thx and may i ask if making 32 bit launcher is something you are working on right now (i do not wanna sound rude, but i have been waiting for this game for several years and i really wanna play it :-D)? Coz i have seen similar questions like my being asked like 6 months ago and than moved to "resolved" so i am kinda worried.

Yes, as Kubik just stated, Hawk or Aviat0r will be working on an update for the game updater that allows you to swap between 32 and 64-bit to support your system. The launcher already supports this, what's left to do is to make the updater apply it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use