Why banned?????????

remark84

1 hour ago, Kubik said:

maybe you should write your first post like this?:

"Good day. I did not use anything on this account. Nothing at all. Why was it banned?" 

This account is for a normal game, so I asked why it was blocked. And can I unblock it?

The first bad experience I took into account.

@remark84
OK, wait, so there is... an another account? Because according to what you have writen, i consider you have another one. Quote

This account is for a normal game,...

and what did you mean by this?

The first bad experience I took into account.

If this is true, i am certain that followed actions were legal means aka BAN. Look up the top of page, there is a Yellow line with following rule writen inside -> "BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans!". This line can also appear in loading screen after you login. I even translated it by myself into Russian.
IF it was your only account AND never ever had different one, then there might be another case and my assumption about multiaccounting is wrong. Hence i leave it to higher instances.

38 minutes ago, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

@remark84
OK, wait, so there is... an another account? Because according to what you have writen, i consider you have another one. Quote

and what did you mean by this?

If this is true, i am certain that followed actions were legal means aka BAN. Look up the top of page, there is a Yellow line with following rule writen inside -> "BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans!". This line can also appear in loading screen after you login. I even translated it by myself into Russian.
IF it was your only account AND never ever had different one, then there might be another case and my assumption about multiaccounting is wrong. Hence i leave it to higher instances. 

As I already wrote, I took into account the first negative experience about blocking the use of cheats.

In this case, I had an account remark84@mail.ru, which was blocked for using cheats.
In that case, it was carried out not for malicious intent, but for entertainment. And when it was banned, I didn’t apply, for it was valid.
The same account was honestly upgraded, and there were no interferences with the game from it, just as there was no longer any interference with the computer, since it was deleted.
Therefore, please unlock remark84@hotmail.com

Your second account was banned as your first was banned for cheating and you made this one to avoid being banned. It clearly states in our rules not to make more than one account as well so you simply didn't read them or even notice the image.png.4bb2d508deee1762a25bc238ba56d86b.pngnotice posted all over our forums.

image.thumb.png.c7364b6bd6316204777b3e8776a0cac3.pngimage.thumb.png.e52503d6dbbcd11b3eb5663c77c4b4a5.png

2 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Your second account was banned as your first was banned for cheating and you made this one to avoid being banned. It clearly states in our rules not to make more than one account as well so you simply didn't read them or even notice the image.png.4bb2d508deee1762a25bc238ba56d86b.pngnotice posted all over our forums.

image.thumb.png.c7364b6bd6316204777b3e8776a0cac3.pngimage.thumb.png.e52503d6dbbcd11b3eb5663c77c4b4a5.png

I ask you to forgive me, delete the first account and unlock the second one. I did not think that everything would be so serious, since only the beta test is still going on. I promise you will not do anything else so stupid. I really liked your game.

• Ultrakool locked and unlocked this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use