Tournament rewards

MasterMoe

Hi guys,

as i just saw the thread with the series "The Stress Test Open" a new idea came into my mind..
We are currently in stress test.. resets are around the corner and grinding/playing feels a bit unrewarding to be honest (as we have to start it all over again)

So here is my suggestion:

Start a series like "The Stress Test Open" on a weekly basis. Offer EVERY player some reward for a successful participation. Not just the best 3-4 players as they are probably always the same and might already have tons of cards.

Treat it like an additional daily quest and reward it with lets say at least 1 booster.

Why?

- Well i think its a good way to drag attention to PvP

- It "forces" people to play with each other (not only playing with those you always play but meet new players instead).

- Probably more participants as a lot of player only play PvE and think "i wont win anything there"

- I think it would be overall good for the community

Add: maybe send out messages to all players ingame 1-2 days before those tournaments take place.

BR

I really like the idea. Pretty much rewarding every player, who participated successfully (by that I mean playing all games without leaving the tournament before getting eliminated), would make this more appealing for people who are a little bit unsure about playing PvP in a tournament environment. 

In case I do get to win some bfp again in the upcoming tournament, I would be up to donate my price to make this possible. 

Neox and Dallarian like this

17 hours ago, RadicalX said:

a little bit unsure about playing PvP in a tournament

this is exactly what i mean.

Lots of people are even a bit scared of playing in a tournament.
In addition you really invest more than just playing 2 times a pve 6+ map.. which rewards you with a booster + 75bfp - every day.

Playing those tournaments strenghtens the community.. players get to know each other.. and it is not on a daily basis.
So i think a booster for participating would be more than justified. And some BFP for the winners.

I am even open for the idea to support devs with real money donations if they get a series going :D

Remember that we are still in Open Strees Test, and many players already left because they do not want to lose their progress.

Hawk is against giving any rewards during that phase :(

so there will be no official tournaments until we reach next phase :(