game is unfair to working class people

moonwillow11

this game is unfair to the working class people who bid in auctions....i have 5 items i bidded for and i lost them all because the deadline was when i was at work...i wasnt able to counter bid becuase there is no notification system in here to give us working class people a fair chance at the auction house for the items they want.....something needs to be done

5 hours ago, fiki574 said:

>TeamViewer
>Profit

That's what I do.

What is Profit? When searching for "Profit", "Profit software" or "Profit program" in Google, nothing what may be related to a monitoring or remote connection software.

Please add links to a Wikipedia article or direct to the software's homepage - thanks.

Cheers

52 minutes ago, Festmahl said:

What is Profit? When searching for "Profit", "Profit software" or "Profit program" in Google, nothing what may be related to a monitoring or remote connection software.

Please add links to a Wikipedia article or direct to the software's homepage - thanks.

Cheers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profit_(economics)

fiki574, Deadman and Dallarian like this

• 5 months later...