That "One" Suggestion Thread

SiickWolf

Fair enough to say.  (HAVE FUN READING MY TERRIBLE GRAMMAR)
My thread will get updated and updated and more suggestions posted onto here because I ain't gonna create another one so it will make it easier for me :D
(None of these suggestions will be simple and i know you do not have the code to do this simple and easy) 

Suggestion #1 - Marketplace 
Currently the marketplace is simple and old, my suggestions is to basically revamp.
Nothing to serious, so simple terms would be to add the following.

Instead of going through the market place and writing down the cost of an item, before selling the same item for cheaper as you do to try cut off the other person, It has a section that says "current market value" which shows (obviously) the current market value of said Item instead of you searching through the market place and finding the cost of the item yourself, to save time and give players more "easier" feel to selling things on the marketplace. As shown currently there is the following on the "My Auctions Tab" You will find (Your card - Starting Price - Buyout Price - Amount of Time you want it on there for - And button to put it up) My suggestion would be before you have "Starting Price" there is a section (None Editable) that says "Suggested Price" or "Current Price" that helps you to understand and see what the cards value is before you have to go searching for that select card.  

Suggestion #2 - In-Game (While Playing)
Currently while you currently have the following options - Friends and Settings.
My suggestion is based on other games but lets not take that into consideration, Through out the years games have evolved and made themselves great and extremely the top with there In-Game UI's, now looking at battleforge (Skylords) the UI is extremely simple and generic which is awesome and agreeable and I would not change that, except the top bar with the Settings and Friends, I would also add the following - Auction House, News (Quests) and Ingame Mail. Why you may ask well thats simple, from a personal stand point while playing the game I sit and wait for my power to grow and gain, While doing this I would sit there on my phone and do nothing. I am suggesting that we Add them to give people more variety of things to do and let us keep an eye on our quests along side our auctions while playing the game. Keeping an eye on a quest is a key part of playing Battleforge now and personally I would like to know what quests I am doing and how far I have got on a quest throughout playing a select map. If a map takes me 22 minutes and I know I have to do a 30 minute challenge then I would look at my quests to keep up to date. Same with the auction house, I would look at that to see how well my cards are doing on the market or to check if my cards are doing poorly. Generically its a good idea but time it would take to implement would be crazy.

Suggestion #3 - Settings (in-Game Settings)
This is basic and generic for every game.  (Border-less Windowed Mode PLEZ)
The in-game settings, Personally if i change my ingame settings from Low to Medium I have to restart the game complete (I run at High) which is extremely annoying for some people, My suggestion is to be like games within this era by removing that aspect all together and trying to figure out a way to create something that would allow us as players to have more... easier time to changing our settings, even if this makes us go to the log out screen, I personally get annoyed while streaming or gaming having to change to windowed mode and having to restart my game. I believe other people would feel the same. 

I will be adding more suggestions ( I can't be arsed to write the other 4 I have and will see what people say about these ones first :P ) 

1# bad idea, because there is no good way to calculate that price.

2# I can not imagine usefulness of this. you play the map, or you should be in the forge to check auction. Quests are related to end of match, so they do not change progress during the match

3# https://discordapp.com/channels/173414671678832640/321616619350654977/497079478518808601 people like it, I personally play windowed.