3 - Treespirits don't benefit from Sylvan Gate

Kallion

NAME: Treespirits don't benefit from Sylvan Gate
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
DESCRIPTION: When rooted, linked fire units acquire the benefits from nearby Root Nexus and Sylvan Gates. In the Treespirits case, it works with the Root Nexus but not with the Sylvan Gate.
SCREENSHOT: Bug
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Due to time issues I haven't been able to reproduce it in a PVE map as it is one last thing i noticed before logging off today, but I'm quite sure it also happens there.

Edited by Kallion

Afair, unit icon can show only 3 buffs/statuses at a time, so basically Sylvan Gate's buff is not shown due to that. Also i can see the Gate has Red affinity, which gives a damage buff to connected unit. You could have just tried to see the damage output of a single burst and compare it to same single burst damage of the Treespirit without Gates connected to a it. Simple as that.

Root Nexus always supports units linked to them due to the link range being the AoE of their buff so anything linked to at least one nexus will always benefit from that nexus' buff at all times, it is passive.
4 Statues shown, it is also shown on every other rooted treekin except Treespirit, and it still receives it when being healed. The damage boost "without the buff icon" doesn't happen either, i've just tested it.

unknown.png

Edited by Kallion
Added more info

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use