Dwarven Riddle Bug

Waffito

NAME: The Dwarven Riddle Map/Teammate Lag Bug.

SEVERITY: 1

REPRODUCIBILITY: None

DESCRIPTION: As we were completing the Dwarven Riddle, we were at the Magenta Crystal (starting the game at the west side). I'm waiting for teammate 1 (hes with me on west side), he wanted to get the monument at the bottom of the right side. im waiting and watching his Frost Mage go to the chest that is there and then sits there. 5-10 mins pass and nothing is happening, while the other side (teammate 3 and 4) have completely cleaned their side of the map. I message in group chat whats he doing, and he says that his game is bugged because hes pinging to teammates 3 and 4 to do their parts because he says they havent been doing anything (im assuming that his screen shows they arent doing anything while mine shows they have cleaned their side and are waiting on us and i also want to mention that I can see his pings but that is it). I tell him their side of the map is clean and they are waiting for us (however on my screen he has not done anything and his frost mage is still sitting at the chest and this is 5-10 minutes AFTER he originally moved the frost mage there). We talk back and fourth and I tell him, I have been waiting for him so that we can destroy the Magenta Crystal (I only have Mo/windweavers because I was struggling with the spawn of adds at the bottom monument. (AGAIN his frost mage is stting there FOR MY SCREEN)). At this point, ALL i see is his frost mage at the chest sitting there for the 5-10 minutes. No other troop, no monuments built, no action of by him nor can he see the actions of everyone else (I am not 100% sure about anything after this point because as we were getting attacked by the waves of enemies, i lost all of my structures and troops and was sent back to the forge). I dont know what caused this or if this is even a bug. I am not sure if teammate 1 would make a post about this, but this is from my experience. This "bug" basically forced me to solo my side of the map and in this case i couldnt because i was not able to fend off the waves and i got sent back to the forge. Teammates 3 and 4 completed the mission for us and I received nothing because i was sent back to the forge. I am not sure if this was reported before, I scrolled down to see if it was posted and did not see anything.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: I dont know how to record a video and it would be too late to be able to do so. I apologize for not being able to get this to help. My description and the people i played with are the only sources i can provide. (Im not sure if i should post their names on here but I will if necessary)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: As i said previous, i have no clue how this occurred and I dont know what happened. I'm not sure if this would be of any help but we were completing this mission before the server reset (and they completed the mission 10 minutes before reset, i was kicked out about 12 minutes before reset).

On 1/20/2019 at 11:25 AM, Kubik said:

@Pigslord @unlucky2me @BubblesTheMister does any of you have replay of that match please?

Unfortunately not..!

How I see it, is that the game was split into 2 realities:

- I was alone on my game while it seemed like my teammates weren't playing any card

- They were in an other game where it seemed like I wasn't doing anything

We could still all communicate. I created the game and exp/upgrades were only given out when I finished my part of it

Edited by Pigslord

Hey there,

i had the same phenomenon on "Empire". Chat worked fine but one/some player/s seams to do nothing but write in chat the need help.

The notifications (“An ally requests your attention”) worked also fine.

Just playing cards and moving units seams out of sync.

MFG Ultralord