Multi-Accounting Question?

SiickWolf

Hello Community! 

With Mutli-Accounting how does it work.
For example do you ban because someone has the same IP or other reasoning, Because My girlfriend was interested in creating an account and playing "Battleforge" but we're quite confused about how this all works and what will happen if we do so make another account under the same IP? 

General Question! 
Cheers ahead of time 

I can't understand how can you miss a sticky announcement that's 100% stretched to the width of your browser.

I can't understand how can you miss the biggest colored message in that thread which solves this question from start.

I'm confused, please explain.

Fimion likes this

6 hours ago, fiki574 said:

I can't understand how can you miss a sticky announcement that's 100% stretched to the width of your browser.

I can't understand how can you miss the biggest colored message in that thread which solves this question from start.

I'm confused, please explain.

Its not the fact its a sticky :P
Meerly the fact that if my partner plays I wanna know if we can swap/trade cards? 

For example, If she has Juggernaut and I have Harvester? and we want to trade them?? Then what is the problem :/ 

It shouldn't be a problem because you trade a card for a card. On manual check (if there would be any problem) we would then see, that the trade is valid because you don't trade Windweavers for Harvester or something like that.

Just don't do any suspicious things like sending cards to a user without receiving something. That's not that normal. But still, there're some other checks we do to not flag your account accidentally.

On 1/19/2019 at 12:51 PM, Aviat0r said:

It shouldn't be a problem because you trade a card for a card. On manual check (if there would be any problem) we would then see, that the trade is valid because you don't trade Windweavers for Harvester or something like that.

Just don't do any suspicious things like sending cards to a user without receiving something. That's not that normal. But still, there're some other checks we do to not flag your account accidentally.

Thanks thats exactly what i wanted to know