Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Karl Lavafeld

damage your allys

Hi,

some guys have no hobbys.

just got a guy that decomposed my units to get himself advantage (in rpve).

BF has some cards (shaddow) who can be used to troll your allies. And if u not play shaddowsplash u can do nothing against it.

Is this really necessarry.

zb change decomposer so he can only decompose his units and if i want give him my energy i must walk into his decomposer , so he can not use it if i dont want.

riflecultis could only hurt himself and enemys not allies.

soulschatter same as riflecultists.

I know it would come with some disadvantages but i see the advantages would predominate.

Like this the developers rely on the good manners of the players. 

And is it even a reason to report somebody if he decomposed your units without ask?

Blame the game not the player. Its possible so...

If it stay like this i recommend a shaddow splash in every pve deck so you can deffend yourself.

Discuss

Kind regards

People who do this display very toxic behavior and should be reported.

Also if developers were to change how these buildings, spells and skills work it would be a lot of work and would come with some balance changes.

This discussion was held back then, too. The developers statement vaguely was that these effects are an important part of the shadow faction and should therefor stay. I agree with them, it's annoying if you have to leave a game because somebody goes against you with shadow but i haven't had that happening in the last years, at all, not a single time in hundreds of matches. I assume it's really a few players only and my opinion is that we shouldn't change mechanics and balance because of some idiots. I'd rather note their name and call them out and not play with them again if i see them.

3 hours ago, SunWu II. said:

This discussion was held back then, too. The developers statement vaguely was that these effects are an important part of the shadow faction and should therefor stay. I agree with them, it's annoying if you have to leave a game because somebody goes against you with shadow but i haven't had that happening in the last years, at all, not a single time in hundreds of matches. I assume it's really a few players only and my opinion is that we shouldn't change mechanics and balance because of some idiots. I'd rather note their name and call them out and not play with them again if i see them.

100% agree.