Game freezing on new units or areas.

Aquarius

The game was running smoothly enough before reinstalling windows (10), after that the game severely lags and screen freezes appear when I look into new areas (ones that I haven't gone over with my camera). After looking at those areas they don't lag or freeze the game after I pass through them again.

I note that after a freeze the game needs time to catch up with the server resulting in a lot of playing downtime since all I can do is watch.

You're writing, that the game has problems after reinstalling Windows 10. So the problem is definitely on your side. That's for sure.

Unfortunately we don't know your system and we also don't know which hardware you're using. But it seems, that you have some graphics driver issues. Check if there's a newer driver version for it or maybe reinstall the current installed version. (You could also try an older version)
Go to Device Manager and check if there's another device whose driver isn't installed properly. And for the last step check our troubleshooting page. Maybe you missed a point which would solve your problem, e.g. DirectX or some special graphics settings in the game itself.

• Kiwi locked this topic