rPvE map of the month rankings January 2019

Treim

-----------Disclaimer--------------
No further Updates due to the release of ranked leaderboards ingame

Since Rankings are not yet implemented but the map of the month already works as you can repeat the map however often you want, I was thinking to create a forumintern place to compete anyways. For starters i will post my (teams) best times so far for level 10's. If people feel like they're up for the challenge you can report your times in this place. It would be great if you could save a copy of your replay to post it here in early February. I'm interested in how other people solve the current set of maps. Good luck Skylords :).

1Pl :

1. 18:47 Treim
  2. 21:03 RadicalX
  3. 21:27 Pritstift
  4. 29:38 Volin
  5. 39:48 LeSpaink

2Pl :

1. 18:45 Treim + Pritstift
  2. 19:40 Asgard57 + ducarev
  3. 27:19 Navarr + RadicalX
  4. 28:55 Treim

4Pl:

1. 13:10 DerNewYork + emmaerzeh + Pritstift + Treim
  2. 13:15 ahha + Asgard57 + Alexx-serg + ducarev 
  3. 13:27 XxBlueFirexX + DerNewYork + Pritstift + Treim
  4. 15:36 Pritstift  + Treim + XxBlueFirexX + iameinheld
  5. 16:40 Alexx-Serg + ducarev + Asgard57
  6. 17:27 Pritstift + Treim + DerNewYork + iameinheld
  7. 18:15 MephistoRoss + Treim + AcidxBurn + Pritstift
  8. 18:55 Treim + Pritstift

P.s. If it is wished for I can extend this list to level 9's as well.

Edited by Treim
Pritstift likes this

Do you guys think we should confirm our records by attaching a screenshot (with all the key information covered up) ?

We can’t attach any replays because my team members don’t want to (and I respect their decision) + it will reveal teams’ most potent tactics and drafts

Anyway, wish you all good luck and hope that pve speedrun competition will live and prosper :)

On 1/9/2019 at 1:25 AM, ahha said:

Do you guys think we should confirm our records by attaching a screenshot (with all the key information covered up) ?

We can’t attach any replays because my team members don’t want to (and I respect their decision) + it will reveal teams’ most potent tactics and drafts

Anyway, wish you all good luck and hope that pve speedrun competition will live and prosper :)

The thread is based solely on trust. I just wanted a place to compete with people fair and square.
My idea regarding verifying times was to save the replays to be publicized after the month is over. if you don't want your replay to be publicized that is fine with me either way. Mine will definetly be available here.
This month you can use some interesting strategies and use small things to your advantage. If they are publicly known afterwards i don't really care either way, will make competition more fun in the future hopefully and maybe someone new gets interested in the idea of speedrunning.
If someone feels like they have to fake times i don't really care either - i guess nice for them? It's not like this thread is anything official or you gain any advantage from topping the leaderboards - probably a bunch of people aren't even aware of it's existence that could at least compete with some of the times. Obviously honesty is preferred :).
Again if you don't want to publicize your replay here that's fine with me.

Edited by Treim

55 minutes ago, Treim said:

The thread is based solely on trust. I just wanted a place to compete with people fair and square.
My idea regarding verifying times was to save the replays to be publicized after the month is over. if you don't want your replay to be publicized that is fine with me either way. Mine will definetly available here. This month you can use some interesting strategies and use small things to your advantage If they are publicly known afterwards i don't really care either way, will make competition more fun in the future hopefully and maybe someone new gets interested in the idea of speedrunning.
If someone feels like they have to fake times i don't really care either - i guess nice for them? It's not like this thread is anything official or you gain any advantage from topping the leaderboards - probably a bunch of people aren't even aware of it's existence that could at least compete with some of the times. Obviously honesty is preferred :).
Again if you don't want to publicize your replay here that's fine with me.

I generally agree with what you say, and I value your aspiration to trust 

I hope that everyone in our community will honor and respect their competitors, because these are the people that move you forward in the first place 

Personally, you and Pritstift are the ones who make my team wanna find new ways and experiment in order to beat you :P

Once again, good luck and have fun :) And I hope that more teams will form and join us in this ride

Edited by ahha

21 hours ago, ahha said:

We will respect what you are doing and that they dont want to share the replay.

But i have to mention - this rpve and not expert pve maps - so dont share replays makes less sence for me here. Every month you may have to use a different tactic. Some principles will be similar but really secret?! Treim shared a lot of replays to the community in the last years and he still is most time in front for rpve.

For my part i am planning also to show my/our special tactics for pve one and two player maps :-) Just need time to play it in the best way that it is ok for a replay to share.

Edited by Pritstift

@Th3S0uL As stated before: all replays will be released upon early February. It doesn't sit well with me developping/applying strategies for this map and giving them out for free as that is also part of the competition imo :) - That is especially true because Pathing is such an integral part of the game, especially in 4Player. Maybe @RadicalX will cast some of the replays?

No worries though - they will be publicly available - just as a majority of my old replays for past motm's

Edited by Treim

On 1/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, RadicalX said:

First attempt for the 2 player map here, pretty slow but at least we got that 6000 gold in the end ^^ Gonna edit this once we improved it

Navarr + RadicalX 27:19

Ha why do you even mention that run xD

On 1/15/2019 at 11:31 PM, Treim said:

@Th3S0uL As stated before: all replays will be released upon early February. It doesn't sit well with me developping/applying strategies for this map and giving them out for free as that is also part of the competition imo :) - That is especially true because Pathing is such an integral part of the game, especially in 4Player. Maybe @RadicalX will cast some of the replays?

No worries though - they will be publicly available - just as a majority of my old replays for past motm's

If you are willing to share your strategy I will cast the replays for sure!