Has anyone had any luck with Linux?

guises

I've been struggling to get this working using Playonlinux, and I'm just not getting there. Has anyone had any better luck than me?

It clearly needs dotNet, and that's buggy in 64 bit installations. In a 32 bit installation I've gotten the updater to run correctly and update, but launching the game gives: "The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform." In 64 bit I can install dotNet via Winetricks (Playonlinux won't allow this), but can't get the updater to run.

• Ultrakool changed the title to Has anyone had any luck with Linux?https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/5598-has-anyone-had-any-luck-with-linux/

Yeah, Playonlinux is a front-end for Wine. It just helps with managing different Wine prefixes. That's really what I was talking about: I'm hoping for someone who has gotten Wine to work with this successfully. Or at least who has made better progress with it than I have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use