Donators - Thanks list !

InsaneHawk

8 minutes ago, FlexTerror said:

How can I donate to this noble cause?

The following link: https://forum.skylords.eu/redirectpaypal.html

gives the error: "Donations are disabled for now."

There is a patreon for this project now: https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

You can also find it in the navigation bar of the forum.

FlexTerror likes this

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2017 at 10:48 AM, InsaneHawk said:

I'll need th invoice ID since you didn't let a note with your donation, can't find you :)

Sorry to answer that late. The invoice ID for the 20$ donation is 1UL74494V6809274E
Date: 07/05/2017

Edited by DarmkyM

• 4 years later...

I didn't realize the project finished ,  I even remember I donated here under the name "Hasan"   was hoping from the bottom of my heart its come back again the game battle forge

Am downloading it atm , i will check it out am so excited , cheers

Dutchy likes this

17 minutes ago, Kubik said:

🤔 what you mean finished? It is still actively developed, and new features are cards are being added.

what i mean the game is actually playable by everyone now instead of  trying to hope for getting into the alpha test

i mean , am still downloading it i just want to play it and thats it

i told 2 of my friends to download it too , i literally cant wait to play it , waiting them to download it too so we start together , u dont know long i have been waiting since EA shutdown of the actual game

Edited by Wogibogi
Metagross31 and DefAnske like this

36 minutes ago, Wogibogi said:

what i mean the game is actually playable by everyone now instead of  trying to hope for getting into the alpha test

i mean , am still downloading it i just want to play it and thats it

i told 2 of my friends to download it too , i literally cant wait to play it , waiting them to download it too so we start together , u dont know long i have been waiting since EA shutdown of the actual game

Welcome back 🙂 We just had our 2nd Anniversary, so have been online for quite some time. How did you find out about the project again?

Use this video to get up to speed 🙂

3 hours ago, Majora said:

Welcome back 🙂 We just had our 2nd Anniversary, so have been online for quite some time. How did you find out about the project again?

Use this video to get up to speed 🙂

well if u see from my  donation date ,  you can see i was here waiting this project to progress since 2015 around September

but it took some long time and i wasn't given an alpha access ,  i forgot the project overtime

but now I had a discussion with a friend what new games we can try , i suddenly remembered there was remake projects for battle forge so i came back to check ,

🙂

Thanks for the video though 

Edited by Wogibogi
nukie, DefAnske and Majora like this

On 2/2/2023 at 4:40 PM, Wogibogi said:

i was here waiting this project to progress since 2015 around September

Oh well you accidentally waited 8 years instead of like 3 , because it was playable by everyone from 2018 onwards if I remember correctly, then 2 years ago the reset happened and it got officially released.