Donators - Thanks list !

InsaneHawk

Just now, Ultrakool said:

@anonyme0273 Actually, they announced in the previous stream that they would make donations opened again since they found someone for that and company managers are not being looked for anymore, so I do wonder why donations are still disabled 

I know they did, but no public announcement was made yet, so at the moment - there is no company manager :D 

Perhaps they aren't looking for one anymore, but are just setting things up with someone. We will see soon ^^ 

We are not making a public announcement (yet) because there's no sure way whether we need one in the current circumstances. Regardless, donations will be open again as soon as it's possible for the owners. Have some patience and we'll let you know when it's possible again.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, InsaneHawk said:

You're more insane than me dude... Thank you really, it means a lot (we updated your row, and added a message)

Updated.

39 minutes ago, Rakkhot said:

hmm, it probably needs updating again :)

WHAT THE HELL MATE :o 

The :hype: is strong with this one!! <3 :bf:  

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/8/2015 at 5:12 PM, Yoeyfinz said:

Very curious how much total amount needed to ensure the servers will be perfect and have money left over for charities also

Made a fast investigations and i calculated the monthly cost of a server for 1000 people, imlpying every user uses like 200mb, it will be 40 dollars per month.

I'm not the expert anyway, just googled about it.

Edited by Secvndvs

19 hours ago, Secvndvs said:

Made a fast investigations and i calculated the monthly cost of a server for 1000 people, imlpying every user uses like 200mb, it will be 40 dollars per month.

I'm not the expert anyway, just googled about it.

I can hardly believe that a server for 1000 people only costs 40 dollars (about 37 euro)... but iam no expert either xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope that I found the right ID's for confirmation.

Transaction ID1 (May 2nd) = 62R63419SD069520D , Transaction ID2 (May 3rd) = 2AC432373E8104904 , Transaction ID3 (June 16th) = 0VV36102KU549033J

Thank you! I'm so glad Battleforge's coming soon :rolleyes::hype:

On 04/03/2017 at 9:35 PM, SilenceKiller99 said:

I can hardly believe that a server for 1000 people only costs 40 dollars (about 37 euro)... but iam no expert either xD

You can't really say x per x because it depends on a lot of things network infrastructure and optimization.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I asked about servers(Looong ago) it was around €20 per month. Servers still gotta be tested though, the most online was around 20-25 and it worked fine so far but they are gonna need more people online at the same time if they wanna break the server( it didn't overload so far)

Edited by Ultrakool

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...