Donators - Thanks list !

InsaneHawk

I never donate for any game so far, but i just did it for bfreborn. Thanks for giving me hope, I really missed the game and I am really looking forward to stay in touch with the community. Once the game is running and you need support to keep the servers alive, please let me know!

I never donate for any game so far, but i just did it for bfreborn. Thanks for giving me hope, I really missed the game and I am really looking forward to stay in touch with the community. Once the game is running and you need support to keep the servers alive, please let me know!

Great to know :) 

It is nice to have hopes up and donate when there is no game to play yet. I donated as well, respect to you my friend!

I think the activity on the forum will be halved when ther is a game to play, you will notice the hype ;)

Great to know :) 

It is nice to have hopes up and donate when there is no game to play yet. I donated as well, respect to you my friend!

I think the activity on the forum will be halved when ther is a game to play, you will notice the hype ;)

I agree, there will be a rush of people. In the end it will be similar as at the end of bf, but with innovative initiatives it may even grow beyond. Let's see, I keep my fingers crossed.

what would it be usefull for to list it from high to low? a low donation is as worth as a high one. correcting me if im wrong but this threat is a thank list not a ranking <.<

I really think this list should be listed from highest to lowest .

i would donate more to be in the top maybe , not just there are more in the future .

if you are busy we can list it for you .

A donation is and stays a donation, kindly giving money to the team to sustain this project. I believe the way it is sorted right now is by date. So first to donate at the top, last to donate at the bottom. What he is suggestion is mainly to encourage people to donate higher amounts, since your name would be at the top for everyone to see. That being said, they have already added a color ranking to the list. 20euros+ is red and 100euros+ is yellow.

Currently there aren't that many yellow members ( thank for you everyone that donated by the way! ), so your kind acts would still get noticed if you donated 100euros+ (even if you donated much less). Perhaps if you really donated a lot, they could add another color rank, who knows...

i would donate more to be in the top maybe , not just there are more in the future .

It's not a contest, as the others have said ^_^

And as lada pointed out above, if you donate more than 20 EUR your name gets coloured red. That's a nice gesture if you think about it.

If you really need an incentive: > the average donation is 20 EUR at the moment <. Therefore if you donate more, you both beat and increase this average while having your name coloured.

i apologize , had to say what in my mind because to be honest i donated cuz i like this game and wanted to be ranked in the list to show how much i love this game .

But sorry i  get what you're saying even tho some people donated what they can too .

Anyway check my last topic in "General Talk" section you will enjoy it .

• Forum Nickname : Machutan : 250 € (Edited) (Thank you very much for your support, and for your message ! The entire team has read it)
  • Skip : 200 € (Wow..)
  • Edgar / Forum Nickname : Shock_Viper : 109.43 €
  • Hasan : 50 €
  • Forum Nickname : anonyme0273 : 50 €
  • Jonathan : 50 €
  • Scott : 45 €
  • Forum Nickname : Ilsyde : 28 € (Thank, as you said, now we're able to buy pizza! :D  Thanks)
  • Christoph : 25 €
  • Forum Nickname : ecillio : 25 €
  • Forum Nickname : Helios : 25 €
  • Henning : 25 €
  • Mathias : 25 €
  • Forum Nickname : Treim : 25 €
  • Marc : 20 €
  • Forum Nickname : Czechmate23 : 20 €
  • Dennis : 20 €
  • Markus : 20 €
  • Forum Nickname : WotdeFack : 20 €
  • Muhammad : 15 €
  • Forum Nickname : rongreat21 : 15 €
  • Lars : 10 €
  • Simon : 10 €
  • sun : 10 €
  • Forum Nickname : Anzu : 10 €
  • Dominik : 10 €
  • André : 10 €
  • Forum Nickname : Omegabeat : 10 €
  • Christian : 10 €
  • Sun : 10 €
  • Axel : 10 €
  • Malte : 10 €
  • Johannes : 10 €
  • TheSinEater: 7 €
  • Daniel : 5 €
  • Edvard : 5 €
  • Herman : 5 €
  • Forum Nickname : Xitech : 5 €
  • Forum Nickname : Cetex : 5 €
  • Levin : 5 €
  • Baptiste / Forum Nickname : Alendorf : 5 €
  • Martin : 5 €
  • Jeffrey : 5 €
  • Forum Nickname : Jett : 5 €
  • Forum Nickname : PoYpOoY : 5 €
  • ExcelVBACourse (Great name btw) : 5 €
  • Forum Nickname : PhoebusRevenio : 5 €
  • Tomas : 5 €
  • Janek : 5 €
  • Jiri : 5 €
  • Forum Nickname : Jodye : 3 €
  • Alexander / Forum Nickname : veryhasted : 3 €
  • Jedrzej : 2.88 €
  • Bastiaan : 2 €
  • Dexirian : 2 €
  • Michael : 1.20 €
  • Daniel : 1.11 €
  • Max : 1 €
  • ELADAX : 1 €
  • Przemyslaw : 1 €
  • Luis Alberto : 1 €
  • Mario : 0.58 €
  • Adam L. : 0.50 €

• 64 Person
Edited by Wogibogi

Updated --> 20/09/2015

€ 1837.7 as of 17/10 (8pm GMT) 74 donators so far (an average of  € 25 per person)

Hawk, would you like to include the totals, number of donators and an average figure within your first post?

Edited by Ilsyde
updated total

• 2 weeks later...

hey, I just found your amazing Projekt and wanted to donate. But why are the donations disabled? :( (sry if I am false here or missed something)

Donations are currently disabled, until the team finds a Company Manager and set a company. (http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1293-wanted-bfr-company-manager/)  

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Jericho said:

pls reopen donationportal!

Donations are closed for the time being until a company manager is found and put into action.

I am sure it will be announced when donating is possible again - until then, I suggest you read through this 

Edited by anonyme0273