Card glitched

Shifti

So Ive had this fire dragon card for a bit and it seems like I literally cant do anything with it. I cant cahrge the specific card, nor can I trade it, put it on the AH or mail it. I have 3 fire dragons now that are just sitting in my inventory (I can only charge 1 of them the other is an error).

it was resolved with my fire dragon I have the same problem with 1 sunstrider though. This situation is a bit different however, as it shows i have 1 sunstrider but acts kinda like a ghost card where the system doesn't even acknowledge it is there it kips to my upgraded card saying I cant trade or sell an upgraded card.

Edited by Shifti

5 hours ago, Shifti said:

it was resolved with my fire dragon I have the same problem with 1 sunstrider though. This situation is a bit different however, as it shows i have 1 sunstrider but acts kinda like a ghost card where the system doesn't even acknowledge it is there it kips to my upgraded card saying I cant trade or sell an upgraded card.

Do you have any chance to capture a short video using perhaps obs or something similar? You don’t need to capture high quality but that might help a lot in determining what the problem is.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:58 AM, Ultrakool said:

Do you have any chance to capture a short video using perhaps obs or something similar? You don’t need to capture high quality but that might help a lot in determining what the problem is.

it was already resolved b4 you asked sorry

On 1/3/2019 at 8:28 AM, Kubik said:

RESOLVED, by description I know instantly what could be the problem.

Is there any chance you remember when and how you get the second "Sunstriders"? That could finally help.

I dont remember how I got the sunstriders as it was a while ago I just didn't have the time to address the issue and then forgot to make this post until recently. I believe it was the same way I got the fire dragon. Although Im not 100% certain but I think it was from a booster. Thanks though very appreciated!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use