Boosters disappearing?

Nerfzul

hey everyone,

i just had a bug today, i played a few games and finished a quest granting me a booster and had an achievement giving me another booster.

when i opened the first pack i looked at the cards and when i went to open the second pack there was none. the only new cards i could find were the ones i saw in the pack i opened.

is there a known bug about boosters disappearing? anyway i'm not mad (it's open beta) and i'm happy to be able to play the game (amazing work guys) just thought it would be worth looking into, i'll try to reproduce the bug.

cheers,

PS: damn i saw the report a bug forum afterwards but i can't figure out how to transfer it there... sorry

Edited by Nerfzul

Hey. It didn't disappear, in fact you just didn't have those cards displayed to you properly upon opening the second booster. It can happen if you open two boosters with few seconds between the openings.

Let me know if anything else similar happens or if you manage to recreate the bug.

that's exactly what i thought but when i went to look for new cards i couldn't find any exept the ones i saw on the booster i opened, unless i had exact duplicates of other cards, that is surtainly a possibility, anyway thanks for the reply i'll try to figure it out or recreate it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use