1 - CTD during campaign missions

Mestarine

• NAME: CTD during Campaign Missions
  • SEVERITY: 1
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Occurs at the exacts points described without fail. Seems to occur about ~6-10 minutes into campaign matches.
  • DESCRIPTION: While playing Siege of Hope and Crusade, my game freezes after the wave timers. For Siege of Hope, I'm able to play just beyond the first village defense, however as I start to move my troops up the hill alongside the reinforcements the game freezes and crashes on the spot. For Crusade, I'm able to play until the first wave spawns. When the timer hits zero, I get the audio play announcing the attack, but game has frozen at that point. While playing 'Bad Harvest', the game will crash within the 6-10 minute range.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: 
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have no issue playing the random maps, nor the 'Encounters with Twilight' mission, so I'm theorizing the issue revolves around the spawning of new enemies. I don't believe it has anything to do with my hardware, as my computer surpasses the minimum requirements.

EDIT: After loading up 'Bad Harvest' I was randomly disconnected about ~10 minutes in, changed information accordingly.

Edited by Mestarine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kiwi locked this topic