Launcher started but it just stays in the background

Stilwel

i just started downloading the game about yesterday, and i followed the instructions to it , i runned the updater everything is going fine, downloaded the update and pressed play. the launcher dissapeared but nothing happened i thought this was just because this is the first time loading the game so i let it sit there for 2 hours and comeback and nothing comes up, so i go to the need help section and done all the stuffs , nothing works, the launcher worked but the game stayed on the background so im kinda lost here lol xD, pls help.

the launcher loaded

launcher.png.43443e23581ddaf1cd28a7c18d56f8ae.png

after pressed play

236913143_Gameinbackground.thumb.png.413555de73d10760a07b4b145ab58f19.png

Edited by Stilwel

3 minutes ago, Stilwel said:

i just started downloading the game about yesterday, and i followed the instructions to it , i runned the updater everything is going fine, downloaded the update and pressed play. the launcher dissapeared but nothing happened i thought this was just because this is the first time loading the game so i let it sit there for 2 hours and comeback and nothing comes up, so i go to the need help section and done all the stuffs , nothing works, the launcher worked but the game stayed on the background so im kinda lost here lol xD, pls help.

the launcher loaded

launcher.png.43443e23581ddaf1cd28a7c18d56f8ae.png

after pressed play

236913143_Gameinbackground.thumb.png.413555de73d10760a07b4b145ab58f19.png

Did you try to run as admin?

12 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Have you made sure your AV isn't blocking anything and that all files are in the same folder? Also do you use a 32 bit or a 64 bit OS?

AV i presume anti virus and yes i turned off anti virus and i think if im not mistaken lol xD its a 64 bit windows

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 2:48 PM, Astiliano said:

In your screenshot showing Task Manger, there is a service that has high Hard Disk usage.

Can you check if it's normally that high or if it's only when you run the launcher?

Additionally is that service called "Microsoft Windows System Protection" ?

ei no but somehow i started the game it actually worked

Astiliano likes this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use